Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Knew I should have kept my mouth shut

... well I now have basically got Pneumonia (might as well have, because the quack has given me the same antibiotic that you would give to someone in that state). I've been sick since we came back from our trip to Loskop Dam, now it's in my chest and i have a lovely wheezing, hacking cough. Oh well, at least i'm keeping the doctors and pharmactists happy ..... ka-ching

My part of the stuff revolving around my new business is completed - i've loaded all my products, sorted out the design thingies .... now i'm just waiting for my updated logo (which I am supposed to be getting tonight but don't hold her breath) and then it's A for away. I have threatened my two developers (that sounds so cool ... nobody has to know they are my sons ... ) that unless they finish by the end of this week, they are fired. It's not like they are doing out of the goodness of their heart, or because of familial connections ... I am paying the buggers.

Nothing much else to report at the moment, other than i seem to have suddenly also developed a bad case of the farts (that's cos they fed me a boerewors roll tonight for supper .... yugh, i HATE boerewors )
Anyway, I won't stay around any longer, cos this is putting a hurt on my nose (with respects and regards to the guru of it all .... one Frank Zappa (')(') .... them's Apostrophe's .... duh .... one of my all-time faves)




Post Script
Oh crap, I knew i couldn't just put one frigging track up here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment