Friday, November 18, 2011

stuffing things up in cyber space

being a twit isn't easy i'm finding. most of the time this happens: Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup which I am finding is severely boring. The limited amount of 'characters' also poses a problem for someone like me who battles to condense sentences to one or two symbols/keystrokes ... i do prefer to write out words in full. I note that even the illustrious Neil Gaiman condenses words, uses acronyms and abbreviations ... really annoying and condescending at the same time.

today started off quite well but it's fast going downhill.

tweet me @lucretia610 (I think, cos I keep changing settings and Twitter doesn't like that at all)

2 comments:

  1. I shant tweet. I will not. You cannot make me. Besides, I'm entirely too verbose to keep it to 160 characters, or whatever unrealistic number they settled on. Plus, that's kind of what Facebook is in my eyes. And I barely tolerate that. No need for more people to be up in my (boring) business. Of course, catch me six months from now and I may be chirping away... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of the above is what I said ... then a certain Mr. Ten Miles twisted my entire world around on its head and yep, now i'm a Twit. I do NOT use Facebook or MySpace ... can't abide that crap!

    ReplyDelete