Monday, January 28, 2013

Fade to grey

Oh well the snow is a memory now ... as I type, the rain is splashing down windows and a strong wind is gusting about the eaves.

Yesterday fresh snow - today it's all gone
 I received some art equipment this morning by courier delivery  - I bought canvas, paint and brushes online - now I'm going to have to get an easel, as well as heavy gel medium ... but easels are so expensive! So maybe I can make do with something else as a support for now.

I am really missing everyone back home ... keep finding myself dreaming of driving down Terrace Road towards Andrew's house and popping in for a coffee, maybe a swim.  It's surreal to feel like your body and mind is in another place almost 10,000 kilometres away.    I has a sad today.


No comments:

Post a Comment