Sunday, January 13, 2013

yeah well

I whinged quite  a lot in the last post, so i deleted it.  Really, i'm quite a moron hey?  All I had to do was change the settings on the effing Country Life blog so that only 'approved readers' could look at it.  Duh.  Oh well, I sent a couple of invites to my Life as a Carrot homies and hope that you guys will continue to read the occasional post I put up about life in Norwich and environs, over there on CL.

One thing I've learnt over the past year or so is not to start a sentence with 'I'm not going to ...' or 'I'm going to ....'   just leaves yourself wide open to falling into your own poo really hey?

I'm battling a bit with new immigrant psychosis.  Don't get me wrong at all, I'm not unhappy.   I'm just battling to adjust.  Maybe it's the area, i'm not familiar with it at all.  It's a pretty part of England, to be sure ... possibly one of the prettiest parts to live in the whole country.   People are friendly, helpful.  Systems work.  We are getting on with settling into a routine.





No comments:

Post a Comment