Wednesday, February 27, 2013

and so it begins

Well I'm technically 'working' now ... started at the beginning of this week and am getting along okay - not wonderfully but okay.  It's work and I have a lot to be thankful for (I guess) ... in that I don't actually have to even get dressed in the morning (not that I will ever carry on like that) to 'go' to work ... I can sit in bed typing all day if I want to and the hours are completely flexible / bend around what I need to do in the day.  I hope that I can earn a reasonable amount of dosh, so that I will be able to go on extended safaris in the not too distant future to Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Glasgow ...

Lady of the house has just gone into Norwich for two sets of interviews, she was palpably nervous (not done this for a while has our Lady) but I know she will do fine and knock their socks off. 

I'm on my second painting, it's an ethereal thing - all light and airy - when it's finished I'll post a picture to the Abstract Art blog.  I like it so far.    The girlies in our household all think it's the best I've ever done!

I think Series 3 of Game of Thrones is released soon, looking forward to that.   It would also be nice if I could get my hands on the next books that follow on from Dance with Dragons ( i.e. The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring). One thing our George is not quick about and that's releasing the tomes in this series.   


Our ship left Durban a week or so ago and I think it's now somewhere off the West coast of Africa - hopefully not taking in water, or beset upon by pirates (aarrr).  


I bought little man a Batman costume yesterday from Tescos and he almost wet himself ... he didn't want to take it off when it was time for him to go to Nursery school this morning and I know the first thing he's going to do when he gets home is put it on again.  So cute.   To think he's nearly 4 - can't believe it. 

Watched Total Recall revisited with Colin Farrell in it on Monday night ... not as bad as I was lead to believe, quite enjoyed it.   

Anyway, have to get ready to go and fetch little man from Nursery school. Ta-ra


No comments:

Post a Comment