Friday, September 27, 2013

Peace out

I'm wondering today whether it's worthwhile continuing LAAC.  I have deleted blogs in the past (the very first LAAC actually back in the early 2000's and I regretted doing so ever since).  I am getting on average 60 to 130 hits/views a day but not much in the way of comments/feedback. Most of my audience is UK, USA or Indonesian in source but I am also getting regular visits from China, Australia, France, Russia and the Ukraine.  I suppose most of these visitors are 'bots but not all of them are. I've had over 8,000 visitors since I started this blog (nowhere near as many as LAAC, the original).  What's flummoxing me is why people are reticent to say 'Hi' or maybe even to tell me to shut up.  

From my Stats (I use other tracking programmes, not just Blogger statistics), there are a lot of return visitors.  These people are not coming to me from an internet search result, or from another page, they are coming here as a direct link, which means they have bookmarked this site. Or they are using a site feeder but generally, from what I can see, they are using a direct link.  So hello, again, to you, if you are popping in to see what shite I've been writing about recently.  Next time, can you say hello?  Or 'eff off.  It would be quite cool, either way. Or not.

Of course, these comments don't apply to persons who do decide to comment here with frequency (you know who you are) and I really do appreciate the input.  It makes you feel as though you aren't just sitting in a corner, talking to yourself (which is almost the title of another Blog I've got running at the moment over on Wordpress).

Cheerio and have a goodly weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your blogs! Just not good at commenting ;) this one in particular ! It's real! And ballsy !
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are so sweet t say this! I'm proud that you appreciate what I'm writing, enough for me. Onwards and upwards we go ... oh dear.

    ReplyDelete