Sunday, November 17, 2013

You made a pigs ear ...

So I'm up to 30,000 words on the Nanowrimo thingie - going strong. Still got a shirt load more stuff to get off my chest but I'm quite proud of myself, pretty sure I'll finish and this thing will form the basis of an actual book.

Yes, I know this is old. I know it's been heard before. I know I'm a fool for Radiohead and not everybody else is.  But god, this is the best song Thom Yorke has ever made - the chord change at about 1.38 in, is just complete and utter genius.  This is what sets this band apart from everyone else on the planet, they do things with chord, rhythm structure that hasn't been done since the great classical composers of yore. Oh I love Thom Yorke to bits - pity he sounds like such a miserable git, most of the time hey? :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment