Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Go Optimus

So last Sunday was Mother's Day here in Ye Olde UK.  My daughter decided that we should watch a chick flick, something not too heavy, no horrors, a bit uplifting (for a change) ... so what does she hire? 'The Impossible' with Obi-Wan-Kenobi and a chick actress who get seriously fucked up by a tsunami. And survive. What a joyful little film!  Not.   Lady of the house has since been banned, with immediate effect, from choosing anymore movies for our Saturday/Sunday night's entertainment.

Speaking of movies, who's sick of superhero fillums?  I never thought I'd say that at all. Ever in my life. But I'm right fed up with Spiderman, the Avengers, Batman, Superman, Thor, TMNT et al ... but I'll NEVER be tired of Transformers ... yeeha!  And now the deluxe version with a REAL actor in (Marky Mark, as opposed to dweeble Shia LeBouffe) ... oh yum, can't wait - going to be watching this soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. NO WAYS!!!!!!!! NOW THAT is just WAY tooo cool for school. Marky Mark....mmmmm some REAL talent for a change. Oh how exciting!!!!!!!!!! This is a definitely MUST do on my list........oooooooo eek eek

    ReplyDelete