Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Er ...

Soon most of us will be starting out on our journey through the next year. There are a few things that I want to see happen in my life:

  • get my book proposal accepted
  • finish writing my new novel
  • possibly sell one painting
  • visit somewhere special for a holiday
  • see my new grandchild and the rest of my family (note not top of list anymore - cos I've kinda given up on that dream for the meantime). 
  • read more good news stories in the daily news, sick of doom and gloom. 

There are a couple of things that I don't want to see or read about anymore in 2016 (wishful thinking, I know):

  • no more reports about Isis atrocities. 
  • no more fucking Kardashian 'news' updates
  • no more superhero movies 
  • no more fake-tanned, eyebrow shaved, silicone tits, 'celebrities' making news headlines 'cos they dared to show half a boob at some meaningless party.
  • no more tights worn with nothing covering the bumhole or vjayjay on seriously obese women, skinny women, hell on any women!  You should be wearing trousers, jeans, or God dammit a SKIRT people.  I'm so sick of camel toi everywhere you go and seeing skanky g-strings (or nothing) worn underneath slack or old crinkled pantyhose/tights. Why do women insist on wearing these things as OUTER GARMENTS!?   Tights should be worn under a suitably long tee-shirt, blouse or dress.  At the very least you should have a top that covers your fucking guava. It's hideous seeing all these birds swanning around with their vagina lips flapping about, or else their fanny cringes behind a crepe thin pair of overworn and overstretched tights/pantyhose. It's disgusting people!  Have some respect for children and old people, stop fucking wearing tights as outer garments! 
There. That's better. I'll go and have a lie down now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment