Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Beating the same drum again.

I really am fed up to the back teeth with facebook. 
I've tried.  Honestly I've tried, to get to grips with it but the entire system just does my head in.  Some people comment every five seconds on the most inane shite that's happening in their lives - 'having a coffee', 'feeling miserable', 'in bed with my kids', 'going down the shops' ... and you're supposed to do a 'like' or actually comment or 'share' ... why? 
Then there are people who set up side line cottage industries and create a 'page', so they feel automatically entitled to invite you to their 'closed group', and order you (just about) to 'like' and 'share' all their posts.  It doesn't matter if you want to be part of their cottage industry or care a shit about what they are selling, you get no choice in the matter, you are automatically included whether you like it or not.  Then.  If you DON'T like or share or comment on their cottage industry posts, you are ostracised until the end of time.  It's so moronic.
In my efforts to 'fit in' with the crowd I've descended to the same inanty and posted about my cough today. What? For fuck's sake.   

No more.
Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment