- I am re-editing the story about my daughter and paranoid schizophrenia. It was good to leave it alone and revisit it after a few months, 'fresh eyes' and all that.
- I am trying to see if there is interest locally for a sewing class that I'm interested in starting up. So far, I haven't had any takers but it's early days - only put it up on FB today.
- I'm still doing transcript typing - although I hit the doldrums as far as earnings were concerned in November through to end of January - I was starting to get really worried. My regular client reassured me today that he definitely still needs my services and things will pick up soon. So I don't feel as suicidal as I did yesterday.
- I am making more art and actually selling it, which is really great and I'm so thankful for that!
- Seems my soft pastel work is attracting a lot of attention. I was approached by a leading art supplies company a couple of weeks ago and asked to use and review a specific brand of soft pastels for them. They may use my input and comments in a future blog post, I'm optimistic, although I don't know who I was up against. The person who approached me found my details on Facebook and there I am always slagging it off! Turns out FB can actually work for a person, whodathunkit?
- And yes, I am 100% recovered from my cancer scare. There are some residual after/side effects that aren't too great but nothing that stops me from getting about and doing my stuff.
I am going to do some major editing of this blog in coming weeks, a great deal of it needs to get binned.